Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sexy Bunny




Credits
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

I am wearing LBB Snow Bunny Outfit which makes me feel so pretty!
This outfit fits mesh Belleza, Slink and also Maitreya

Right now, I have the one on that fits the Maitreya body and the had has 12 colors for the dress, 13 colors for the undies, and shoes have 20 colors!
Shoes are included and fit Belleza,Slink and Maitreya Bodies

{LBB} SNOWBUNNY OUTFIT

The Evil Bunny Hunt 9 ~ 1L hunt! Nice Egg
 LM:
Dates: April 3 to 30th 
Clue: Ears help you Hear. Eyes help you look. Find your prize near a favorite book.


{LBB} CANDY SHAPE ~ CATWA SOFIA
LBB Candy Shape I am wearing. I love this shape it makes me so cute!

Good Exclusive @ The Darkside 4 Event 
April 6 to April 30 
 LM:



APPEARANCE
  Body –Maitreya           
 Head –Sophia Catwa
 Skin –Glam Affair-India

 Eyes –Catwa
Shape- {LBB} CANDY SHAPE ~ CATWA SOFIA
 Hair- TRUTH HAIR Arden -Variety



ACCESSORIES
Kibitz - Kayla bracelets – silver
Kibitz - Wonders rings - silver
Cae :: Bunny Ears :: Headband
Cae :: Pluma :: Collection


POSES/SCENE
LUMIPro 18 (wear or add me): Animation Pose 180 of 237: SSP - BJB1F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Son!a-Edge Mirabel Jade WIP Event

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽   𝓘   𝓪𝓶   𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰   ♥ I am wearing Son!a-Edge Mirabel gown in  Jade which is beautiful! I love the way i...