Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Son!a Edge Madrid Jet-Sense Event





Credits
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

This gown is gorgeous and will you look like a dream I love the flower is so pretty and sparkly! I know any girl would feel like a princess wearing this!

I am wearing Slink Hourglass version of  Son!a Edge Madrid Jet

This is a gown for the Sense Event: new Exclusive for June Madrid Mesh formal Dress Fitted for Belleza Venus perky - Isis Perky - Freya perky Maitreya & Hourglass 

This also this is Hud driven you can customize the sparkles, brightness glow, materials, change  top transparency, and show or hide sheer skirt, sequins, metal and beads.

You can find this lovely gown at the Sense Event
June 18 -July 9th 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment

Son!a-Edge Mirabel Jade WIP Event

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽   𝓘   𝓪𝓶   𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰   ♥ I am wearing Son!a-Edge Mirabel gown in  Jade which is beautiful! I love the way i...