Monday, April 6, 2020

Beautiful in Son!a-Edge Monte Carlo Gown in Bronze!











𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

I am wearing the Son!a-Edge Monte Carlo gown in Bronze! I love the beautiful sexy color, so feminine with the roses cascading down. I love the way it shows off your legs!


Fits the following bodies: Maitreya, Isis, Freya, Legacy and Slink Hourglass

It has a hud that you can customize your gown, and so many options!
Dress you can put the lights on or off, change the sequins, sparkle, and the metals, choose to put materials on or off, change the colors of the roses, and style of the dress in 3 colors, turn of and on the panties!
You can find it at Dubai Event
March20th-April 10th



Son!a-Edge Original Mesh Main Store




No comments:

Post a Comment

Son!a-Edge Mirabel Jade WIP Event

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽   𝓘   𝓪𝓶   𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰   ♥ I am wearing Son!a-Edge Mirabel gown in  Jade which is beautiful! I love the way i...