Friday, June 5, 2020

WIP Event Son!a-Edge Vegas Gown







𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

I am wearing Son!a-Edge Vegas Gown which is stunning teal this gown is amazing! I love the way I feel like a queen!
This fits the following bodies: Maitreya, Belleza- Isis, Belleza Freya, and Legacy

13 colors - 12 flowers textures and 12 gems textures plus 3 lace top options
It has a hud that you can customize your gown and so many options!
Change light glow, brightness, sparkles, and sequins on or off and the lace top from transparent to more covered or mask.


WIP Event
WIP event it is a new SL event for original work only!

Starts 2nd of June
Ends 22nd of June
You can find this at the WIP Event



Son!a-Edge Original Mesh Main Store







No comments:

Post a Comment

Son!a-Edge Mirabel Jade WIP Event

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽   𝓘   𝓪𝓶   𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰   ♥ I am wearing Son!a-Edge Mirabel gown in  Jade which is beautiful! I love the way i...