Friday, February 1, 2019

Look at My Nails


I did this post just for fun to learn how to blog nails!
I love the nails from alaskametro as tons of pretty styles and colors to choose from ! Also lovely make up too!

Wearing: alaskametro<3 "Classic/Shimmer" nail polish appliers
!Rebel Hope - Majorca Mesh Bikini Maitreya Top

Below is the awesome hud  so worth it and it does not break the bank to buy them!

















Avatar



Head: Catwa Sophia
Glam Affair - Alba Applier ( Catwa ) India 01

Hair:MINA Hair - Wynona Dark Blonde


Skin: Glam Affair on Maitreya Hud


Eyes: Catwa


Body: Maitreya


Nails:alaskametro<3 "Classic/Shimmer" nail polish appliers


Hands and Feet: Maitreya



Makeup



Lipstick: [theSkinnery] Giusy Lipstick Kit (Catwa Applier)




Accessories



Jewelry:
*AvaWay* CARRIE Necklaces





In World Store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Imogen/76/153/27



Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/1011



Pose:**SN~ Blog My Nails 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Son!a-Edge Mirabel Jade WIP Event

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽   𝓘   𝓪𝓶   𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰   ♥ I am wearing Son!a-Edge Mirabel gown in  Jade which is beautiful! I love the way i...