Sunday, May 5, 2019

A moment In Thought




𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

Allure Couture- Josie Floral Outfit

I am wearing the Maitreya version and it also comes with these cute heels. I think this coordinated outfit makes me look smart and pretty for the spring season.
It fits the following bodies:

Top & Slacks: Altamura Sofia,Belleza Freya & Isis, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, & Physique, Tonic Curvy & Fine.

Heels: Belleza, Maitreya, Slink

APPEARANCE
  Body –Maitreya
 Head –Sophia Catwa
 Skin – Glam Affair India
 Eyes –Catwa
Shape- {LBB} CANDY SHAPE ~ CATWA SOFIA
 Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaris - blondes

ACCESSORIES
Kibitz - Kayla bracelets – silver
 Kibitz - Wonders rings – silver


POSES/SCENE
Overlow Poses - Pack 77 ( 4 )






No comments:

Post a Comment

Son!a-Edge Mirabel Jade WIP Event

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽   𝓘   𝓪𝓶   𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰   ♥ I am wearing Son!a-Edge Mirabel gown in  Jade which is beautiful! I love the way i...